Eager to launch your own ecommerce store but don’t want to waste time on searching for reliable solutions? Take a look at the list of the platforms and plugins we use ourselves – they will definitely make your life easier.
Hosting & Domains
- Namecheap – Cheap domain names and great customer service.
- WPEngine [RECOMMENDED] – No more sites being down. Less risk of being hacked. Faster loading times. Daily back ups. Win win for me and my audience.
- Hostgator – Host unlimited site for less than $10 p/m. Try Cloud hosting – powerful, faster and more secured.
- Bluehost – Pocket Friendly, reliable, good support and FREE SSL.
- Alidropship – Best plugin for Dropshipping. Automate your dropshipping business with this powerful plugin.
- Contact Form 7 – Simple contact forms to add to your site.
- Google Analytics – Track your traffic and split test pages.
- Yoast Seo – So Google can crawl your site and index it.
- WP Rocket – Best plugin to speed up your website. Better speed means, better rankings on google and hence better sales.
- Genesis Generate – One of the best premium blogging themes on the net and one I use on a lot of my websites. It’s powerful, easy to use and it looks fantastic.
Email Marketing & List Building
- Aweber – the #1 autoresponder for internet marketers and you can get a $1 trial for 30 days.
- OptinMonster – incredible entry and exit pop up plugin that knows when your visitors are about to exit your site and instead captures their email. [ESSENTIAL TOOL]
- SumoMe [RECOMMENDED] – A FREE tool that that allows you build a responsive email list fast. Unlike other free tools this one actually works.
Outsourcing, Content And Media Creation
- 123rf.com – High quality stock images
- UpWork – Everything from writing to sales to design to research it can be done here for cheap prices at good quality.
- Fiverr – For cheap design work and some other gigs Fiverr is a great resource. Avoid writing, research, SEO or anything similar.
- Photodune – When looking for photos for my blogs and sites I always use photodune as they sell high quality stock images for $1.
DO NOT STEAL PHOTOS FROM GOOGLE OR OTHER BLOGS YOU CAN GET IN A LOT OF LEGAL TROUBLE.
- ShareASale – Huge affiliate network with everything from global brands to niche boutique retailers in the online and offline world.
- Amazon Associates – the biggest online retailer in the worlds affiliate program. Pays 4-9% commission and converts like crazy.
- Ebay Partner Network – Ebays affiliate program. Also converts extremely well.
- Clickbank – The #1 digital product marketplace. Up to 75% commission payouts on products.
- JVZoo – Smaller digital goods market place that offers up to 100% commissions.
- Commission Junction – similar to above. Represent thousands of real world companies and online retailers.
- LinkShare – similar to CJ and ShareASale.
Testing & Optimizing
- Google Analytics – Googles very own tracking and split testing software, totally free.
- SumoMe [RECOMMENDED] – A FREE tool that has multiple essential features for testing including content analytics, split testing and heat maps so you know what your visitors are doing on your website and more. Essential for every niche marketer.
… You Are Just One Store Away