For those wondering how much does FreshBooks cost, this software comes at a price point that is not only affordable but downright cheap which is $15 per month Only.
Whether you’re a self-employed professional or a multinational agency, the difficulties that come with organizing business expenses can give everyone the jitters.
This fresh accounting software is dedicated to making your business run smoothly and effortlessly. From invoicing to payments, project to team management – Freshbooks have 100’s of feature to help smooth your business and let u focus on sales and customers.
Wondering if its worth investing in FreshBooks?
The answer is YES!
From a self-employed individual to large corporations- anyone can use FreshBooks to manage their finances.
For the self-employed:
If you’re self-employed and in charge of running your own business, you would know that time is money. Every second is precious if you are trying to make a profit out of your expenses. With FreshBooks, you can stop worrying about creating invoices manually, figuring out costs and the like and wondering whether you’re earning a profit. FreshBooks manages the style and colors of the invoices automatically so that you don’t have to spend much time calculating the same.
FreshBooks also allows you to get paid faster by scheduling recurring invoices to clients. The clients can also simply pay you in the invoices. You can also take pictures of the receipts through the FreshBooks mobile app and categorize them to send them to clients. It’s an easy and effective method of quickening the payment process on your part.
Once you start your own business and it flourishes, it is a great feeling for sure. However, it is not the end. There are a whole lot of other things that need to be taken care of- drawing in new clients, new projects, team productivity and the like. It is still a lot of work for one individual human being.
With FreshBooks, you can afford to not think about one thing at least. FreshBooks is specially designed for productive individuals and understands your needs.
FreshBooks understands that client billing is at the heart of a successful business venture. In such a situation, you need a software that does this job perfectly, so that you can take your mind off of it and focus on other aspects of building your business. Here lies the specialty od FreshBooks- unlike other accounting software, FreshBooks allows you to manage your invoices from contractors, manage time for each project and so on. When these things become smooth running, it will become extremely easy for you to run a business.
It is estimated that FreshBooks can save up to 16 hours in your business each month. This is the precious time that can be invested in other business ventures, thus helping you build a better and more successful business for yourself and your employees.
Some of the features you will enjoy with FreshBooks?
- Create impressive professional invoices: With FreshBooks, it will be extremely easy for you to create invoices that look professionally made. You can also customize the invoice with your brand’s logo.
- Tracking business expenses is now a cakewalk: You will not have to update your business expenses manually each day- FreshBooks will easily do that for you.
- Cool time-tracking options: You will always be paid for your billable hours when you use the time tracking feature on FreshBooks. You can record the hours worked and put them directly in your invoice.
- Enjoy lightning-fast payments: FreshBooks lets you accept payments through credit cards online, which means that you can get paid up to 11 days faster with the app.
- Generate reports in minutes: The reports generated by FreshBooks are both easy to understand and powerfully made, which is of use to you as well as your accountant.
- Access from your smartphone with the mobile App: The FreshBooks mobile app will allow you to stay connected with your clients at all times, and take care of your accounting from anywhere.
Pricing Plans and Features of FreshBooks
If you’re wondering how much does FreshBooks cost, you would be happy to know that there are several different plans for different individuals. You can choose the plan that best suits your needs.
- Lite: $15/month
The Lite version is meant for the self-employed individual. With Lite, you can manage up to 5 clients. The features include:
- Unlimited + Customized Invoices
- Unlimited Expense Entries
- Accept Credit Card Payments Online
- Accept ACH Bank Transfers Online
- Automated Bank Import
- Unlimited Time Tracking
- Unlimited Estimates
- Insightful Tax Time Reports
- Custom functionality and workflows with 200+ integrations
- Plus: $25/month
The Plus option works best for small startups and businesses that have developed a small client base. You can use Plus to manage the invoices of 50 clients. Apart from all the Lite features, you will also receive:
- Unlimited proposals
- Automated Recurring Invoices
- Double Entry Accounting Reports
- Scheduled Late Fees
- Automated Late Payment Reminders
- Client Retainers
- Team Members ($10/person)
- Advanced Payments ($20/month)
- Premium: $50/month
The premium version is used by bigger businesses who need some help in managing their accounting. With Premium, you can manage up to 500 clients. You will receive all the features of Lite and Plus with this version, along with something more, such as:
- Up to 500 Clients
- Team Members ($10/person)
- Advanced Payments ($20/mo)
FreshBooks also offers a customizable version of itself for businesses that have more than 500 clients. The features you will enjoy once you apply for this version include:
- A personal Account Manager
- Customized training for you and your team
- Super low credit card transaction rates
- Easy QuickBooks and Xero integration
No matter what plan you choose, some features are common to all plans, including:
- Customizable and professional looking invoices
- Complete security of information
- Award-winning customer service
- Powerful reports that help build your business
FreshBooks is an easy and modern solution to all your accounting problems. It takes the job of creating invoices and tracking expenses upon itself so that you can pay attention to building a better future for yourself. It saves both time and money, and is definitely worth a shot!